Instagram Shots

Wednesday, July 5

Sponsored Review: [JOLSE] Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm

Hello all~ It's been a while hasn't it?

Today's post will be another review and this time it's generously sponsored by Jolse. I have to say that I was extremely excited to review this product as I have actually never used anything like this before!

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


Hope Girl's Jamong Cleansing Balm!

All my life I've never bothered to try out a cleansing balm as I have been more confident in relying on my cleansing creams instead. I believe that cleansing creams are less oily and harsh on my face but after seeing this product, I was convinced to give this a try- something new!

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


The Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm is a sherbet cleansing balm and claims to:

  1. Have a refreshing feeling
  2. Gently removes the makeup
  3. Have a grapefruit scent
  4. Not dry the skin
Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


The product arrived to me in a nice box packaging. Jamong (자몽) basically means grapefruit in Korean so you can expect the box to be pink and orange with a very fruity feeling.

When I opened the box, I can basically smell the citrus scent coming from that product! The product comes in a small round jar and of course, the lid looks like a sliced grapefruit too! +1 for that!

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


It comes with a spatula as well for easy scooping and keeping the product hygienic.

The product has a plastic internal cap for hygiene purposes as well as keeping any water from entering the jar.

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


Texture of the product resembles shaved ice or sherbet when scooped from the jar. The scent is amazing. It almost reminded me of a scented candle. I really liked it!

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


It melts almost immediately when applied onto the skin and it feels really smooth. The consistency is rather oily but it feels light on my skin. Like how some oil cleansers feel slightly heavy and thick, this product feel very thin!

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


Let's see how well it can remove makeup.

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty

Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm review kbeauty korean beauty


I have no idea what magic this is but it removed the makeup really gently and easily! The lip tint was removed cleanly- almost without any effort in rubbing it. My skin smells amazing after washing it off and to my surprise, it wasn't as oily as I thought it would be! Even my current cleansing cream felt oilier than this product.

The Hope Girl Jamong Cleansing Balm washes off very easily as well without feeling oily. Sometimes, double cleansing is not even needed!

Skin type:
All skin types. It worked amazingly on my dehydrated-oily skin.

Scent: 
Grapefruit. It has the smell of  a freshly sliced citrus fruit.

Packaging:
Really cute with a summery or fruity vibe. Has a screw lid and plastic internal cap to keep the product clean. Comes with a spatula.

Pros:

  • Feels light on the skin
  • Removes makeup really easily
  • Smells amazing
  • Skin feels fresh after using
  • Not very oily
Cons

  • -
Repurchase? 
I will!

The verdict: 
There is no harsh rubbing needed to remove your makeup. Just very gently with your finger tips would remove most of your makeup however it takes a bit more effort on the mascara-coated lashes. After washing it off, my skin smells amazing and feels soft and fresh! Among the other makeup removers I've tried, this is by far the best. I love it! Definitely sticking to this product from now on!

Get yours at: Jolse

13 comments:

  1. I need to give this product a go, it seems nice!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx, Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the product seems so cool! i deffo need to try this out <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. this product looks really really good :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's good! so far, it's the best i've tried~

      Delete
  4. I saw so many balm cleaners! I really want to try it out. Thanks for the review~

    Have a nice day :))

    ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your post very good and very nice .This my own site http://www.pixxelznet.com/ I am provide these types services #SEO #PPC #SMO Web Design and Web Development you want any services contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely nice! Great post dear.


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty and even useful! Just love korean cosmetics! °₊·ˈ

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know °₊·ˈ

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post, I folower you, please beck me.
    http://fashiontrendsfashionblog.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment