Makeup Tutorial: IU Palette

by - June 13, 2017

Hey guys!

Makeup Tutorial IU Palette korean asian kpop


So, I was watching IU's Palette music video a few weeks ago and when this one scene appeared, I immediately thought 'Ah, i have to try this makeup look'. IU has shown so many different makeup looks in her Palette music video but this one makeup look stands out the most to me. It was rare to see her in much darker makeup than her usual natural face.



Makeup Tutorial IU Palette korean asian kpop

This makeup look features a more burgundy and reddish undertone around her eyes and lips. The heavy emphasis on her eyes are the point of the entire look!

So without further ado, let's get started!





Products used:
  1. Etude House Styling Eye Liner - #1
  2. Etude House Play 101 Contour Duo
  3. Apieu Skinny Define Mascara
  4. Beyond Alice in Blooming Cushion - #02
  5. 3CE Eyebrow Mascara - Brown
  6. Etude House My Little Nut Fantastic Color Eyes - #Lucky Red
  7. Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - #BR409
  8. Etude House Easy Brow Pencil - #2 Brown
  9. Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara - Black
  10. Beauskin Crystal Blusher - #3
  11. TCFS Glossy Blaster Tint - #6 Edge Purple
Makeup Tutorial IU Palette korean asian kpop
I had lots of fun with these colors. I think I can actually wear them out on fancier occasions too!



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. So cute! I love your color choice!

    Jolie
    Joliecious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaa. love this tutorial. its easy to follow. so pretty ^^~♡

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment