Sponsored Review: Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens

by - May 02, 2017

Hey loves!

Today's post is sponsored by Klenspop! Thank you Klenspop for always sending me amazing circle lenses to try out!

Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty

This time I'll be reviewing Ashley-S Blue! I have to say, I really really love blue circle lenses. They can really make your eyes pop without looking too freaky! So, the lenses came to me without proper packaging! Like whaaat? They came packaged in foam instead of the beautiful pop art boxes and honestly I was feeling kinda meh about it. But well, my review would be based on the product itself so the packaging played a minor role only.

I brought this pair of lenses to Seoul on my previous trip because heck, I want to look fancy. So I had to bring my own lens case as well.

Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty

Price: $18.00
DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 14mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Power: 0.00~-6.00(0.25Step)
There are no -0.25, -0.75
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs)
Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty

When I got the lenses out and saw the color and design, I got so excited. It looks beautiful and I kinda squealed a little.
Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty
Under room lighting
Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty
Under white lighting

Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty
Left: Without // Right: With

Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty
Both: With

Color: 5/5 - the colors are vibrant but not to the point that it hits you in the face. It has a mixture of yellow, green and blue purple if you look closely which makes it really pretty! It creates a perfect blend that looks like a mix of natural yet popping. However it looks somewhat grey-ish indoors and a far.

Design: 4.5/5 - it could look a little overwhelming with the design and it reminded me of a dinosaur's eye if I look closely enough. 


Comfort: 7/5 - yep, it's just off the charts! I wore it for a whole whooping 9 hours and it did not feel one bit uncomfortable! The lens is very soft and smooth as well.

Enlargement: 5/5 - the enlargement was minimal that it looked natural yet pretty! i loved that it's the perfect enlargement for me!

The final verdict: A+!! It's a perfect pair of lens for daily wear if you like a pop of color in your eyes or make your makeup look more fancy!


Get yours here!
Ashley-S Blue (3 tone) circle lens korean daily wear kbeauty
It looks somewhat grey-ish from a far!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello ! just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Hello ! just an invitation to join for the community. This allows you to promote your website
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109662684129677096983

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! ♥


    Saw your blog and thought if you would like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back asap. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, I'm following your nice blog. Can you follow mine? Thanks��
    http://inecommercialeout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment