Review: Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens

by - May 21, 2017

Hey all!

I'm back again with another circle lens review. This pair is also generously sponsored by Klenspop! Thank you so much!

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look

The circle lens that I'm going to review today is Ashley 3-Color Brown! I've actually worn this pari a few times before writing the review because I absolutely love this pair. I almost love everything Klenspop sent me!

But then these lenses came to me without proper packaging/box, again. I really hope they'd send them to me in properly packaged boxes so I can get pretty photos of it! Anyhow, my review is based on the lens itself so my opinions will not be affected by this.

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look

Price: $18.00 
DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 14mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Power: 0.00~-6.00(0.25Step)
There are no -0.25, -0.75
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs)

I'm so eager to try out this pair of lens because it's supposed to be a 3 color circle lens! And you now, they look way prettier and more natural than others.

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look

The lens is very soft and thin. The color so far, looks pretty good!

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look
Under natural light
Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look
Under room lighting
Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look
Left: Without // Right: With

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look
Both: With
I love it! Oh my gosh. Everything about this lens is perfect for me!

Color: 5/5 - The colors are slightly more obvious that any other natural-looking brown lenses yet not too natural that the colors don't show! The name says 3 colors but all i see are 4 shades of brown. I guess if that's what they meant by 3 colors then yeah. But I absolutely adore the color blending.

Design: 4.5/5 - The design looks good. The colors and shape of the design blended inward the pupil making it look more natural.


Comfort: 4.5/5 - Although the lens is smooth and soft, I had trouble the first time as it felt like I had an eyelash stuck in my eye however after washing a few times, it didn't feel a thing! 

Enlargement: 5/5 - The enlargement was minimal, nothing too overwhelming and it goes well with the entire vibe of the circle lens! This is more of an eye color changing circle lens than enlargement circle lens. 

The final verdict: A!! I can wear this every day! Definitely stepping up the makeup game a little with the help of these pair of lens!

Ashley 3-Color Brown Circle Lens Natural Korean Makeup Look


Get yours here!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. They look so cool! I never thought brown lenses could be so awesome :)
    Thanks for your comment <3

    http://purflefox.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is look very natural on you <3

    http://kireinoclouds2.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the natural brown color on you, looks so cute ! I think I need to give it a try, thanks for the nice review dear <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! let's keep in touch~

      Delete
  4. These lenses are so cute, very interesting design! Thank you for sharing~

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by dear~

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment