Makeup Tutorial: BAP Rose Inspired Bang Yongguk

by - May 01, 2017

Hey loves!

I'm back again with another makeup tutorial! As I've mentioned in my BAP Himchan ROSE Inspired Makeup Tutorial, this time I will be playing around with BAP Yongguk's makeup tutorial from their ROSE album!

I've been wanting to try this look as soon as I saw Yongguk. It looks perfect as a makeup look to wear out on a girl's night out!

Let's take a look!

BAP Rose Inspired Makeup Tutorial Bang Yongguk kbeauty korean beauty blogger seoul

BAP Rose Inspired Makeup Tutorial Bang Yongguk kbeauty korean beauty blogger seoul
Products used:


  1. NYX Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
  2. Etude House Styling Eye Liner - #1
  3. Catrice Nude lipstick
  4. Etude House Play 101 Contour Duo
  5. Innisfree Stick Concealer - Sand
  6. Apieu Skinny Define Mascara
  7. Beyond Alice in Blooming Cushion - #02
  8. 3CE Eyebrow Mascara - Brown
  9. Etude House My Little Nut Fantastic Color Eyes - #Lucky Red
  10. Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - #BE102
  11. Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe - #BR409
  12. Beauskin Crystal Eyebrow Pencil - Black Brown

BAP Rose Inspired Makeup Tutorial Bang Yongguk kbeauty korean beauty blogger seoul
I really liked how it turned out! Somehow it feels like I actually looked good in this makeup style /rofl


BAP Rose Inspired Makeup Tutorial Bang Yongguk kbeauty korean beauty blogger seoul



Drop a comment on who's makeup look should I attempt next!

Till then~

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a sweet comment