Opening my Seoul Haul!

by - April 20, 2017

You know that bubbling feeling when you peel open the plastic wraps and admire the packaging of the product? Then comes anticipation when you open up the packaging to finally, finally test the products on your skin?

Today, I've basically laid out my entire Seoul haul on the floor and had so much fun opening each and everyone of them. I feel like a child opening a Christmas present! This trip to Seoul was to do some rigorous shopping however I actually realized that I didn't buy THAT much. Well, it's quite an amount but it's not as much as I expected it to be.

Let's have a look!

I finally got my hands on the cute TONY MOLY X POKEMON items but I didn't get the entire collection! I really thought I might not need that many but I'm somewhat regretting it now. It was on clearance sales!

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum apieu

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

And also, I finally bought myself some COSRX items! Everyone has been raving at how amazing they are and I got so convinced that it would work miracles on me as well so I got myself a few items! It was difficult to find the Blackhead Power Liquid therefore I'll just get it online soon. But oh my goodness. COSRX products are amazing.

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

Not forgetting some street wear! These entire pile of clothes only cost me 5,000won per piece! and the slip on from SHOOPEN? Only 10,000won. How cheap is that?!

Seoul Haul pokemon tony moly etude house cosrx aritaum

I'm very satisfied with my entire Seoul haul but also regretting that I should have bought more! Oh well, at least it gave me a reason to head back there next year!

I've been actively testing some skincare products already and girl, I can't wait to share the reviews on the blog soon!

See you!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a sweet comment