Instagram Shots

Saturday, April 29

Blackhead / whitehead remedy in 2 weeks!

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

Hey guys!

I've seen many of you asked me about these two amazing products that I have been raving on my instagram story. My blackheads and whiteheads have been a huge concern to me ever since I hit puberty and I can say, there wasn't a proper solution that actually works for me until i found these 2 holy grail products while I was in Seoul. My blackhead / whitehead remedy in 2 weeks!

I went to various facial treatment and blackhead/whitehead extraction treatments over the years in hopes of getting rid of them but it was to no avail. My esthetician told me that my blackhead/whiteheads are under a layer of oil and epidermis which they would need time to break through before extracting them. After one session at the treatment center, it left me a scar on my nose due to the extraction process and in return, I've never set foot into another facial session.

I've tried several methods and remedies I found online which seems to work for everyone miraculously however it does not work on me.

Peel-off strip? Nope

Self-extraction? Nope

Peel-off mask? Nope

Blackhead scrub? Nope

Baking soda + lemon? Nooope

Not one worked on me and I have bought so many products which have claimed to work on others. However in today's post, I'm gladly able to say that these two products have helped my skin condition and improved my blackhead/whitehead condition in within 2 WEEKS !

Yes, you've heard me, 2 WEEKS !

I've tested out these products for a duration of 2 weeks and there are visible improvements on my blackhead/whiteheads therefore I will be introducing these products and method to get rid of your stubborn blackhead/whiteheads in 2 weeks!

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

I'm sure everyone has heard of these two products. COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid and ETUDE HOUSE Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub. These two amazing products have helped me achieve amazing results in within 2 weeks! I'll upload a separate in-depth review for both of these products really soon.

Let's take a look at the results first!

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

how to get rid of Blackhead and whitehead remedy in 2 weeks

Do you see the difference? Blackhead/whiteheads can't disappear in such a short amount of time but there is a massive improvement, don't you think? This blackhead / whitehead remedy should be done over a long period of time before completely getting rid of the blackhead / whiteheads.

Warning: 

* Understand your skin condition first before trying out this method. Always test out the product on your face a day before to see if there are any allergies/reations

* COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid will leave a stinging or burning sensation on your skin for a few minutes, which is normal as it is diluted acid. However, as you use it for more than 4 days, the stinging/burning sensation will be gone.

* COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid should not be used daily or after exfoliation according to the directions on the product however I understand that my skin is able to accept it therefore I use it daily. (day & night)

How to:

1. Wash your face with your cleansing foam.

2. Warm your face by steaming or placing a warm towel over to open your pores.

3. Exfoliate your face with the ETUDE HOUSE Baking Powder Crunch Pore Scrub, gently scrub around your face and focus on the oilier parts of your face. Spend more time scrubbing areas where your blackhead / whitehead is concentrated.

4. Wash off with luke warm water.

5. Apply COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid on areas with blackhead/whitehead. It works well on areas with whiteheads as it is designed to get rid of whiteheads. *You may use COSRX BHA 7 Blackhead Power Liquid on blackhead areas instead.


How often should I do it?


  • Exfoliate 3 times a week.
  • Apply COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid daily (day and night) *If you feel uncomfortable using it daily, follow the directions on the product instead.


I will continue doing this Blackhead / whitehead remedy for a longer period of time and see what happens! If you have stubborn blackhead/whiteheads like me, these method and product is the best you can find without wasting big bucks to go to the salon.

I hope this would help out anyone facing the same problem as me!

See you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment