Instagram Shots

Saturday, March 4

B.A.P Rose inspired makeup - Himchan

Alright, so I've decided to attempt the makeup look for each and every member of B.A.P for their upcoming comeback single, ROSE "Wake Me Up".

So for this week, it's BAP's Himchan! I had a whole lot of fun trying to conceal my eyebrows and for a moment it does feel like I was cosplaying again.



Products used:


  1. Etude House BB Cream Cotton Fit
  2. MAC concealer
  3. Etude House Styling Eye Liner - #1
  4. NYX Matte Lip Cream - Stockholm
  5. Etude House Play 101 Contour Duo
  6. Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara - Black
  7. Etude House Look At My Eyes RD302
  8. Mistine Eyeshadow Palette - Nudy Brown
  9. Saemmul Real Tint - #02 Orange
  10. Artline Washable gluestick
  11. Circle lens

B.A.P Rose Wake Me Up inspired makeup Himchan tutorial kpop kbeauty korean beauty
I had to pull my wig out from my boxes to complete the look. It was just so much fun! Who shall I do next? Yongguk? Zelo? hmm..

Till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration! You are so talented! :) Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Instagram? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment