Instagram Shots

Sunday, February 19

Sponsored Review: Circle Lens: Kirei Violet (VS)

Hey lovess

I'm back again with a sponsored review for circle lenses and this time, it's the Kirei Violet (VS) ! This pair of lovely lens was sponsored by Klenspop.

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop

The lenses came to me in a small 'lipstick' packaging box again. Therefore I have to use my own lens case which I luckily have extras from tossing away my old and expired lenses.

When I got this pair, I was a little worried as to how am I able to wear this out. The idea of a violet circle lens seems a little too cosplay-ish for me, but let's not judge it so quickly.

Alright, let's get started with the review!

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop


Price: $18.00
DIA: 15mm
Graphic DIA: 14.8mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Content: 38%
Power: 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step) -5.00~-8.00(0.50Step) There are no -0.25, -0.75, -5.25, -5.75 Manufacturer: VASSEN
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs)

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop

When I first opened it, the color was so beautiful. It looks more like lilac instead of violet with a tinge of brown in the center.

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop
left: without // right: with

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop
both: with
Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop
Under room lighting

Sponsored Review Circle Len  Kirei Violet (VS) korean contact lenses klenspop
Under white light
The color pops out so much, it was so visible! I kinda like it! The enlargement was a pretty nice touch to it.

Color: 5/5 - The color was so pretty. It gives off a very whimsical feeling to it and as it is vibrant, it feels pretty magical. The colors are very vibrant as well. The brown color in the center helps to blend the color of your pupils and the lenses very nicely.

Design: 3.5/5 - The outer rim was black therefore making the lenses look very unnatural but considering that the whole point of this lens is to make your eyes pop, it's doing it's job very well.

Comfort: 4/5 - This pair of lenses we soft and comfortable however it does feel a little dry after 2-3 hours.

Enlargement: 4/5 -  The enlargement makes my eyes look HUGE. I really say I love it however it does look a little too 'gyaru' or fake.

The final verdict: A- !! This pair of lens is amazing but not for daily wear. However it would be perfect for special occasions as it does make your eyes look prettier!

You can get your very own pair here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment