Instagram Shots

Sunday, February 26

B.A.P Daehyun inspired makeup tutorial

Hey loves~

Today I'm back again with another makeup tutorial and also another one of B.A.P's inspired makeup tutorial!

I've been loving this makeup look ever since I saw B.A.P's performance on SAF 2016. It looks too pretty to pass up on it and Daehyun looks amazing in this look.

Daehyun's fantaken by PlanB


B.A.P Daehyun inspired makeup tutorial kpop korean beauty

Products used:
1.  Etude House BB Cream Cotton Fit
2.  Innisfree Stick Concealer - Sand
3.  Etude House Styling Eye Liner - #1
4.  Catrice Nude lipstick
5.  Etude House Play 101 Contour Duo
6.  Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara - Black
7.  3CE Duo Color Face Blush - Retro Drive
8.  Etude House Look At My Eyes Cafe BR401 Cafe Latte
9.  Etude House Look At My Eyes RD302
10. Missha Triple Eyeshadow #4
11. Beauskin Crystal Eyebrow Pencil
12. Violet circle lenses (sponsored, review here)
13. Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint #4 All Night Red

B.A.P Daehyun inspired makeup tutorial kpop korean beauty 

I had sooo much fun doing this B.A.P Daehyun inspired makeup look and I will definitely wear this out!

Till then~



2 comments:

  1. Love how you used face blush as eyeshadow. I love doing that, too. Multi-purposes product is gold! I also love to you interpreted Daehyun's look. Very lovely!

    Jolie
    Joliecious.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment