Makeup Tutorial: Lunar New Year - Dazzling Red

by - January 28, 2017

Hey loves!

It's finally my short break for the Lunar New Year and being an important day to every Asian or Chinese people, the Lunar New Year is the first day of our new year according to the Lunar calendar. Time to gather with our long distance relatives and celebrate this wonderful day together!

Of course, it's also a chance for me to dress up in new clothes and new stuffs. Not forgetting, the makeup. Red is an auspicious color during the Lunar New Year so of course my makeup would feature red tints as well.


Let's take a look~


Products used:

1. Etude House My Little Nut - Lucky Red
2. Innisfree Glow Liquid Shadow - #5
3. Beauskin Crystal Blusher - #3
4. Fake lashes
6. Etude House BB Cream Cotton Fit
7. TER Waterproof Gel Eyeliner - #03 Sparkle Beige
8. Etude House Easy Brow Pencil - #2 Brown
9. Etude House Oh! M'eye Liner - #2 Oh my gray
10. The Face Shop x Disney Mickey Mouse Ink Gel Lipstick - OR02
11. Innisfree Stick Concealer - Sand


Oh my gosh. I have not raved about the Etude House MY Little Nut palette yet but it's a-m-a-z-i-n-g! A review should be up soon so stay tuned for more into on that product!

Have a wonderful holiday and

Happy Chinese New Year! 




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. The gradient on your lid is gorgeous! My makeup skills are lacking but I'll have to give this a try. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear~ and Happy Lunar New Year to you too!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment