Lifestyle changes, a good thing?

by - January 15, 2017


Hey loves! I'm back again with a short update.

I haven’t talked much about lifestyle on my blog since- 2015? Well here’s my very first lifestyle post for 2017. It’s the 3rd week of January and also my 3rd week of interning. I have never felt this great before! 

Sure, my interning company is amazing but I do feel so tired at times. I have very flexible working time and ample of break in between but ever since I started my internship, my entire daily routine has changed so much that it was a struggle on the first few days.

Adapting to a new surrounding and timetable was something I need to get used to. Well it’s not an entirely bad thing. I quite like the change honestly. I began to spend less time on the computer at home and I’ve started picking up my books again! So far I’ve managed to finish a book already- in just the first two weeks of 2017! Hah. Imagine that! Scratching that off from my list of 2017 goals seems very possible now.

But of course, I have been missing out on some k-drama and social media updates and other things too but it’s okay. I can catch up during the weekends. Also I have noticed that I’ve been bringing my own lunch to work almost every day and it has been a good change for my body. I’m eating healthily again!

I’ve been hitting the gym and sleeping earlier these days too and I think it’s doing miracles to me. I’ve always been a weak person, as in that I have a poor immune system. I’m always down with my heavy sinus or sniffling or having a bad headache all day. But these small daily lifestyle changes seems to be doing some good to me. 

I’ve realized that my dark eye bags are slowly disappearing. Yay! I wake up early almost daily and it feels great to my mind and body too. Back then, I was so stubborn on changing my lazy lifestyle but now that I’ve started, I don’t think I would want to stop.

All these small daily changes had changed the way I work or feel about my daily routine. I think it's wonderful. Even in just the first two weeks, I can feel amazing changes in my physical and spirituality. 

I hope to keep this up until the end of 2017! 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is the most positive thing I've read this January
    Keep it up Melody
    Good to know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yosh yosh!! /double thumbs up/

      Delete
  2. This is the most positive thing I've read this January
    Keep it up Melody
    Good to know

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so motivating ♡ keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment