2017

by - January 01, 2017

Hey loves!

notebook new year 2017 scheduler planner pinterest idea


Can you believe it? It's already 2017! A year passed by so quickly in a blink of an eye. When you think about it, it's rather scary isn't it?

2017 will be another year that I keep telling myself that I'll do better. New Year is all about setting new milestones in life, right?

Honestly, I couldn't remember any of my 2016 resolution. I think I might have completed some, or maybe I have not completed any of it at all. To me, 2016 went by in such a blur. I want to honestly say that the first half of 2016 was difficult for me. I've struggled a lot in building my own character and pleasing others that I lost myself in between.

As the end of 2016 draws closer, I gradually felt better. Maybe all those difficult days have paved something better for me. I've sat down with a warm cup of coffee (yes, i have started drinking coffee) and arranged my set of goals for 2017.

I wish I can be determined enough to complete all the goals as I have usually never did so. It's time for me to set a small number of achievable and realistic goals.

notebook new year 2017 scheduler planner pinterest idea



1. Lose 7 kg

I have to lose about 15 kg but i guess 7 kg for now would be good! Besides, shedding the first kg would be the hardest so starting with a smaller goal would sound better.

2. Graduate college with honors.

This without say, is what I have been trying to achieve. It was a difficult process because sometime you gave it your all but it turns out to be lacking to your college professors. boooo..

3.  Be more active on the blog / make blog changes

Although I do post once a week, I sometimes felt like my blog has been rather empty. It lacked so much content. My writing style for this blog is very casual, hence I call it my diary but as time passed, I realized that I have to change my writing style for this blog. Somewhere between professional writing and casual writing.

Also, my blog categories have gotten messy, it's time for me to start re-organizing it.

4. Start up my own business

I have been working on this the past month but with my usual procrastination, almost nothing got done. Well, just about 60% there. I won't set a big goal of me earning big bucks yet but just to get me started, this would be a better goal for the time being.

5.  Complete my reading list

In this time and age, electronic devices are everything. It is no lie that I love reading but I have been puttng off my books ever since I got busy with games and tv shows. My stash of new books have been sitting in the corner for almost a year now and it's getting dusty.

notebook new year 2017 scheduler planner pinterest idea

It's always refreshing to think of new goals in life. It propels us forward and that is crucial for our own development.

2017 holds so many mysteries, good and bad, ups and downs. As much as I fear what it holds for me, I'll still have to move forward.

Happy 2017 everyone!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What's on your reading list?!!

    I have this terrible habit of not reading for months and then binge reading like 20 books in a couple of weeks LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me too! Once i get started i won't stop!

      I have a huge stash of book that i have bought but have not started on. Grabbed them at a local book fair!

      1. Jill Mansell's Three Amazing Things About You
      2. Jenny Colgan's The Loveliest Chocolate Shop In Paris
      3. Chrissie Manby's What I Did On My Holidays
      4. Jessica Thompson's Paper Swans

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment