Review: TONY MOLY Liptone Get It Tint

by - December 16, 2016

Hey love! As you've guessed it from my Instagram updates these days, i'm currently in Thailand!
There's so much to do over here but let me post something tonight.

If you've been following my Instagram, you'll notice that i posted this TONY MOLY Liptone Get It Tint that i'm obsessed with these days.


I know it's a product that came out some time ago and i got it late but hey, im glad i gave it a try because this is definitely one of my favorite lip tints!

Let's have a look~




 When you pull off the square cap, there's another cap underneath so that's like double-lock to avoid any spilling. Besides, it offers the entire packaging a cuter look.



Honestly i love the packaging. It's very simple and cute! Now, let's check out the swatches.

I got myself 02 Coral Ming, 03 Play Orange, and 05 All Night Red



TONY MOLY Liptone Get It Tint has an amazing staying power. It lasted me up to 5 hours!

After wiping with a wet tissue


After washing with water and soap
The staying power is amazing! I wore it out for a day and it lasted till i got home. That includes drinking and eating. Can you believe that?!

05 All Night Red

02 Coral Ming

03 Play Orange
All the lip tints have a pink undertone.The shades are pretty however I was expecting the 03 Play Orange to be more orange-ish but it's still rather pink. hmm..

TONY MOLY Liptone Get It Tint is perfect for daily wear as well as for special occasions! I got so much compliments when i wore it out. heh.

I bought it from HERMO for RM22.50 only so it's considered as a really cheap price for such a good quality lip tint.

The verdict: As the name says, Get It! It's definitely worth every dollar you spend!

Pros:

  • Long lasting
  • Sweet scent
  • Sweet taste
  • Gel tint, not drying on the lips
  • Cheap price
  • Cute and simple packaging
Cons:
  • 03 Play Orange looks pink-ish
  • Very difficult to wash off

Overall, this product is amazing, must-get item! Have you tried the other shades? Tell me if you did!

Get yours here: Style Korean

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am surprised, these tints look amazing! I want to try it too, now :D

    Have a nice day~

    https://ddalginanabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment