Bangkok Shopping Haul!

by - December 22, 2016

Hey loves!

I spent a wonderful time in Bangkok the last week as my year end vacation. It was an amazing time with the family and also catching up with some friends in Bangkok!

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall

If you're following me on my instagram, you'll know that i was in Bangkok for about 10 days!

A photo posted by melody ong (@mellie.o) on

The entire trip was spent shopping, shopping and shopping. There's not one day where I didn't visit the malls or markets. I've been to Bangkok so many times that i have given up doing touristy stuffs and instead, focused on hauling items from Bangkok!

I brought with me RM500 (approx. USD100) just to spend on new items, new year clothes and of course, grabbing Christmas gifts for the friends and family. Needless to say, i dried up my wallet within and entire week.

Let's have a look what my entire Bangkok shopping haul is all about.

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Makeup brush set 720 baht

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall

The first thing i grabbed was a 12-piece makeup brush set! I have been dreaming for my very own makeup brush set so i was deciding for a long time in front of the shop before my mom gave me the push and i got it! Thanks mom lol.

I relized that they're Sigma knockoffs when i got home but the bristles have the right softness so i'm extremely excited to use them!

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Sport shorts at 120 baht each

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Knitted top at 200 baht
Plain t-shirts at 100 baht each

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Elephant short at 100baht each

On with the Bangkok shopping haul, i got myself some new clothes, nothing fancy pansy this year. I got myself a few plain t-shirts and shorts since those are basically my daily ootds lol.

The knitted top is such a pretty periwinkle color i couldn't resist and got it!

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Mask bundle at 200 baht - buy 1 free 1

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall


Next on my Bangkok shopping haul is COSMETICS. Everyone knows how much i love makeup and cosmetics, i couldn't help myself when i saw a huge Etude House branch near my hotel. I got myself the My Little Nut eye shadow pallete and they gave tons of freebies with such a small purchase!

I'll be reviewing it in another blog post!

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Banana Milk mask at 35 baht
Sleeping pack (x3) at 25 baht each
Sivanna face powder at 159 baht
Mistine Nude palette at 199 baht
Fake lashes at 99 baht
Bior 2-in-1 cleanser at 59 baht
Rada eyeshadow palette at 99 baht
Cathy Doll 2-in-1 eyeliner mascara at 129 baht


And before the trip, i searched up some good cosmetic stores in Bangkok and found out about Eve and Boy! I went to the one in Mega Bangna and boy- i spent 2 hours in the store and got myself tons to stuffs!

It's like their very own Sephora. They carry not only local brands but also more high-end brands but of course, i splurged on the cheap stuffs.

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Earrings at 20 baht each
Bracelet at 200 baht
Necklace at 100 baht each

I also grabbed some accessories on the way. It's so difficult to find cheap accessories in Penang so i had to get them in Bangkok.

Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Contact lenses (x2) at 199 baht - buy 1 free 1

My Bangkok shopping haul is never complete with pairs of contact lenses! I know they might be dangerous to wear cheap lenses but i bought them to wear as 1 day lenses.

Totally worth the money and previously, i got one from Bangkok- it was so lovely and comfortable.


Bangkok shopping haul Thailand where to shop platinum mall
Customized pouch at 150 baht

Last but not least, a customized leather pouch! I hesitated to get this item but i won't be able to get it anywhere else for such a cheap price so i jumped at it and got myself one! I got it in a pretty pinkish-purple color as i was able to choose the color for the tag and pouch and whatever design you'd like the charm!

It's totally worth the money because it's so lovely and i got them as gifts for my friends and family too!

It was a great haul. I loved each and every item i got. I did most of my shopping in Platinum Mall, Mega Bangna, Big C Supermarket and around the city.

I love doing hauls, like who doesn't right? /winks

You May Also Like

0 comments

Leave a sweet comment