Instagram Shots

Thursday, November 17

Taobao shopping made easy - EZBUY Malaysia

Hello loves!

I've recently start purchasing items online again. I haven't bought anything from the internet since... months ago? It was difficult to find a reliant webpage that can help me buy items from China however i stumbled upon EZBUY's advertisement on Facebook so i decided to give it a try!

EZBUY can directly buy from not only China, but also USA and Taiwan as well! They impose a 10% agent fee however there's no local malaysia postage as i always opt to collect it from specific stores which is much easier since i won't miss the postman and also save on some postage fees!

The entire website is very very efficient. You get notified about any updates on your email and sms as well so if anything goes wrong, you can always call up the customer service center! Taobao shopping made easy!

For 'bananas' like me aka people who couldn't read or write in chinese, the entire website is in english and you can even search in english! although the search results would come out less that what you search on Taobao itself. But fret not, you can search your items on Taobao and paste the link in to EZBUY!

To test the website, i bought only 2 items this time and i was very impressed by the service! I received my items in roughly less than 2 weeks and they always update me when there are changes. I got myself:

Canvas tote bag x 1
Camera bag x 1

I was looking through the website for nice canvas tote bags and i found a Margaret Howell rip-off lol. it looked pretty cute and versatile so i got it without any second thoughts. The price? RM10 only! That's like around USD$2?!?!


Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

I have no complaints about this bag except that there are 2 things i wish they could do better. The zipper. Why does it not go all the way to the end? Why do they want to leave gaps?? And at some places, the stitches are not cleaned neatly.

However these are minor problems. Like what can i expect for a USD$2 bag? It does it's job so it's good enough.

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

The camera bag however, costs me about RM25 which is like USD$9?? VERY CHEAP. The quality is good and it does it's job well. I have no complaints!

I've always needed a camera bang with sling straps and the original ones being sold in stores would cost me around RM300, USD$90? nah. I'm not going to spend that much.

The sling strap holds onto the camera bag really well too.

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent


Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent

Taobao EZBUY Malaysia agent
It looks pretty good didn't it? For a camera bag that costs less than $10, it's good, very good actually.

Overall i spent less than $15 on both items + shipping fees and that's a really good deal!

I'm definitely looking forward to buy using EZBUY again!

*post is not sponsored i just love this website a lot right now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment