Instagram Shots

Saturday, November 26

Review: Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion

Hey loves! I'm finally done with my semester!! /dances around/ Well, not yet but almost, 1 more week to go and zoom i'm off to a short vacay which i'll be announcing later on.

Today's post is another BB cushion review! I've stopped using BB cream that comes in tubes or bottles so i've been purchasing and trying out various BB cushions.

In this post, i'll be introducing  Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion ! I got this from Hermo.

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean


I got this on a whim; liked it, buy it, use it. AND! It has a cat paw. Yes. I got it because of the casing and the darn cat paw. It was a collaboration with Audrey Jeanne, a French illustrator and dear me, have you seen her works? It features a lot of cat designs so if you're a cat lover like myself, check out her instgram.

I got my Holika Holika DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion in #23 Natural Beige. I usually go for #21 however i saw reviews online and many has claimed that it is a shade lighter than the number so i went for #23 to be safe.

I got the Dodo's Day Out version and i'm in love with the cute little lipstick, heel, purse, perfume and dodo cat!

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean


Let's take a look inside...

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean


Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean


Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

LOOK AT THAT CAT PAW. JUST LOOK AT IT! HOW CUTE!

Apparently, the cat paw basically is a shiny essence brightener to create a glowing effect on the skin, it can be used as highlighter as well!

Of course, it gets dirty/mixed with the BB cream after using the cushion /sobs byebye/

Now, testing it on my skin..

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

It blended with my skin tone perfectly! What is this sorcery?!

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

Coverage is amazing as well. As you can see, i drew lines on my hand with my eyebrow pencil and it covered 100% of it!

As for people with oily skin like me, stickiness is something i have to consider before getting any cosmetic, so i decided to run a test on it.

Holika Holika x Audrey Jeanne Face2Change DODO Cat Glow BB Cushion Kbeauty Cosmetic Korean

Yup, quite sticky but not VERY sticky so i guess i can close an eye on this.

It gets oily within a few hours so i wouldn't say it suitable for oily skin. However i've been using this product as my daily cushion. I usually finish it with a no-sebum powder for it to stop greasing and ruining my eye makeup.

The verdict: It's cute and has good coverage but for someone with oily skin like me, i'll avoid this product.

Pros:

  • Coverage is amazing! 
  • Shade matches my skin tone perfectly!
  • Worth the money
  • Has a nice scent
  • Cutest casing ever!!
Cons: 
  • Rather sticky, not good for people with oily skin 
  • The brightener can really whiten the skin a bit too much if not applied in appropriate amounts.
  • Cat paw gets messy after the first press on the cushion
  • Gets oily after a few hours.

I guess it really depends on the person's skin condition. It didn't work out that well for me but it's acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a sweet comment