Instagram Shots

Wednesday, October 5

Hello October!

Hey loves! I can't believe we're just a few months away from the end of 2016 and honestly it's scaring me a little. This year flew by in a blink i haven't got the time to just stop and catch up with myself sometimes.

In the past few weeks after i started this semester, i've been so buried in assignments and meetings i hardly have time to just sit down and take a breather. I've lost the time to just sit back and relax and pamper myself. Not to mention, it totally stripped my time off from blogging as well.

So for tonight, i'm just taking some time off to write a short blog post. There's really nothing interesting going on with my life right now.

Broke

Disappointment

Busy

Yeah, basically those words can sum up my entire life at this point. It's the beginning of October and i hope! I HOPE! That everything will turn out fine. I hope that with all these things that i'm going through, something will turn out right at least.

I hate to dwell too much on such negativity but sometimes you really can't help it if you're human.

Well, all negativity aside, i hope something good will turn up. Maybe something that can make my life a little less dull?

How are you guys coping up with life so far?

2 comments:

  1. I hope this few months will turn out your life more and more better dear! I also have some problems but I am pretty sure if we keep on positive minds, everything will turns better. It's not easy though, but I believe it's worth for our life! Cheer up! :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Let's both hope everything turns out well for us!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment