Review: circle lens: Kirei Pink (VS)

by - September 21, 2016

Hey loves~ I'm back again with another circle lens review! And this time, it's... P I N K !! Never in my life i'd think of purchasing pink circle lenses but when i got these from Klenspop, i loved it!



Let's take a look! This time, the lenses came to be in the small 'lipstick' box again. It's really cute but i would have to find my own lens case to keep them.





Price: $18.00
DIA: 15mm
Graphic DIA: 14.8mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Power: 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-8.00(0.50Step)
There are no -0.25,
-0.75, -5.25, -5.75
Manufacturer: VASSEN
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE
They said the package come with a bonus case but im not sure where is mine. Anyways, it's not a huge deal since i have my own lens case so it's all good!





The bottle packaging isn't anything fancy. I was hoping for the packaging to look really cute since the lens name sounded really 'kawaii' to me lol


Under sunlight

In room lighting

Under white light
The colors are amazing! It's rather obvious and fancy even away from direct lighting.


Left: Without / Right: With

Both: With
The enlargement and color is really amazing isn't it?

Color: 5/5 - the colors are really vibrant, making it very obvious indoors too! And it has a slight tinge of purple if you look closely which makes it really pretty! The brown color near the pupil helps to create a nice blend!

Design: 3.5/5 - it could look a little too overwhelming with the design but the whole point of this lens is to make the pink and enlargement obvious so the dark black outer rim does it's job. The squiggly black lines from the center makes it look slightly creepy but it doesn't really show.

Comfort: 5/5 - i was prepared to have my eyeballs stinging after wearing these but i was surprised at how comfortable it was! I wore it to DEAN's showcase and for the entire 5 hours it didn't hurt or dry up! I was very impressed!

Enlargement: 5/5 - if you're looking for something that makes your eyes stand out among a crowd or going for a really 'kawaii' / 'gyaru' makeup look, this pair is perfect! The enlargement is make my eyes look HUGE

The final verdict: A-!! It's a perfect pair of lens for cosplay or fancy makeup but for daily wear? I don't think i'm up for that! But overall, it's a very nice pair of pink lens and decent for it's price!

You can get this pair of Kirei Pink lens here



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooo these are so pretty!! :D These lenses match you so well.
    I remember i bought a pink lens years ago and it made me look super soulless lmaooo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment