Review: Circle Lens: Bunny 3 Color Violet

by - August 28, 2016

Hello loves! I have so many blog posts lined up to be posted however, it's been quite a bore isn't it? I have been talking so much about beauty that my blog is losing out on many lifestyle contents /sobs/ I'll work out on that so please bear with me a little more!

Today's post is a sponsored review of circle lenses by Klenspop! Thank you Klenspop for giving me another chance to feature and review one of their lovely lenses!!


I love love love the packaging box so much! I think among all the lenses that i have received from them, this box is the nicest and i'm definitely keeping it.


The box comes with the lenses, tweezers and lens case!






DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Content: 38%
Power: 0.00~-5.00(0.25Step) ( There are no -0.25, -0.75  )
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE

The diameter is only 14.5mm which doesn't enlarge the eyes too much and the using period if for 6 months! 6 MONTHS!

On to the review~



The design looks amazing, very very beautiful. You can see the inner circle is brown then it slowly fans out to purple/violet and finally the outer rim is black.

Left: With // Right: Without

Both with
Under sunglight

In room lighting

Under white light
So you can see the colors looks very striking and amazing! The patterns as well!

Color: 5/5 - I have to say i love it. I love love love that the color really stands out and definitely makes my eyes pop!

Design: 5/5 - As i have explained earlier on top, the 3 tone designs made the lenses look very striking and it slowly fans outwards to create a very mysterious kind of feeling when you look at it.

Comfort: 3.5/5 - I don't feel much discomfort but you can feel that the lenses are there. It does dry up after 2-3 hours.

Enlargement: 4/5 - It doesn't make me look like a being from outer space when i put them on which is perfect just for slight enlargement!

The final verdict: A! I have to say i'm in love with the colors. It's very vibrant and along with the slight enlargement, they look pretty darn cute! The color and size enlargement complements each other really well so it's perfect as color changing eye lenses!

HOWEVER!

It does look slightly gray-ish in selfies but it is violet irl!



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. They look good on you!


    Qing of www.qingsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good on you wtf. Love your purple hair btw, soooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment