Travel Photo Diary: Singapore

by - August 23, 2016

Hey loves~ I know i've been away for far too long this month! If you're following me on Instagram you would know that I was in Singapore the past 2-3 weeks to catch up with some friends, eat and shop /mostly window shopping lol/ 



It's not someplace new to me but i definitely enjoy myself over and over again every time i visit Singapore.

Singapore is such a wonderful and clean city, filled with delicious food, great shopping experience and amazing adventures. There's really nothing much else i can say that except i've enjoyed everyday of it!






















My hauls!





I do realize that there's a lot of food photos but heh~ i really did ate like a Snorlax while i was in Singapore!

Toodles~

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMGGGG everything is so pretty! Thanks for sharing ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping a comment! Glad to be able to share these photos!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment