Instagram Shots

Tuesday, July 26

Makeup Tutorial: Taro - Fun and playful look!

Hey loves~ I'm back with another makeup tutorial! I know it's been a while since i posted a makeup tutorial. I have been thinking how to make it easier for you to understand.

So today, i have tried a new method! I'm not sure how well this will work out but leave me some comments okay?

Taro Makeup Tutorial Korean Beauty KBeauty Pony Ulzzang

This makeup is inspired by my favorite- vegetable(?) TARO! I love taro pies, ice cream, you name it-  as long as it has taro, i love it. And surprisingly, this color looks really cute and playful! It looks great for dates or when you're going out for some fun!

If you're following me on my Instagram here, i'm sure you have seen my selfie of this look!

A photo posted by melody ong (@mellie.o) on



Let's get on with it~

Taro Makeup Tutorial Korean Beauty KBeauty Pony Ulzzang

Taro Makeup Tutorial Korean Beauty KBeauty Pony Ulzzang

Somehow the colors did not show up well here, but both #13 Pale Moon and #23 Berry Ice (bottom two shadows) has a slightly lilac tone to it!

Products used:

1. Beyond Alice in Blooming BB Cushion - #Natural Beige (sponsored by BBCosmetic.com)
2. Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Palette - #13 Pale Moon and #23 Berry Ice
3. Etude House Oh! M'eye Liner - #2 Oh my gray
4. Etude House Easy Brow Pencil - #2
5. A'pieu Lip Marker Pen Tint - PK01 Pink
6. Maybelline Crayon Liner - Black
7. Watson 360 Facial Mist
8. Maybelline Volum'Express Rocket Mascara
9. Etude House Sweet Recipe Candy Stick - #2

Taro Makeup Tutorial Korean Beauty KBeauty Pony Ulzzang

Tadaa~ Very easy isn't it? Just a total of 12 steps to achieve a fun playful look!


20 comments:

  1. Love the color you chose Mellie <3

    Jolie
    http://joliecious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I'm in love with the pink shades xx

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty eyes! Your eye shadows have a sweet colors!
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie. I have been following you for quite sometime! would appreciate if you could follow me back!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful makeup, thx for sharing the tut.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty makeup look! I will definitely be trying this out :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie! ♥ ♥ please link me back if you do so i can have a look too~!

      Delete
  6. Lovely makeup look! The blush stick you used is so pretty wuahhh ♥u♥

    mishsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! the blush stick is actually an old lipstick lol

      Delete
  7. This is such a pretty look! I love the taro-ish colors you used ahah :)

    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the makeup!
    have a happy weekend
    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so gorgeous! And love the makeup! I will use your tutorial for tomorrow.

    XOXO - Lovingrose_

    http://lovingrosestyle.blogspot.com/2016/07/june-2016-lookbook.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear! please link me back so i can have a look as well!

      Delete
  10. I'm loving the purple! Taro and I don't get along but anything goes in makeup, hehe. I think my mom has these eyeshadows so I might give it a try if I can find them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look :) ive never dared to use purple eyeshadow (do i even have purple eyeshadow? lol) incase i looked like i have a bruised eye haha but somehow you look really fresh and clean and not bruised haha!
    Now i really want Taro milk tea!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment