Review: Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick

by - June 30, 2016

Hello dearies~ It's been a while hasn't it? This semester has been  keeping my eyes peeled open almost 24/7. I have at least 2 assignments to hand in every week, excluding my homework /lies on floor/

Anyways~ I've recently developed an affection for nude makeup! Being a fan of Korean cosmetics and beauty, nude lipsticks are a rare find. Makeup featuring nude lipsticks are so rare! Maybe it was because of their pale skin complexion. However i have decided to give it a go. Why not try out something new?

So i waltz into Guardian, our local drugstore and got myself one of the cheapest nude lipstick they offer.

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

It's a new brand that i've never heard of, Catrice! I was looking through a pile of drugstore makeup brands and apparently this item was on sale!! YES SALE! Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic was selling for RM21.90 and without hesitation i just grabbed it.

As soon as i try it on my lips- oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy-  this is the one! This is the perfect nude lipstick, the only one that would suit my complexion. I ended up loving this product for the color /and also the price duh/

Best of all, it's a matte lipstick. I've never owned any matte lipsticks and i think i'm going to love them.
 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

It'll expire 3 years later after opening which is good! However i'm very sure i'll finish it before 3 years lol

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog

 Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic lipstick review nude makeup beauty blog
After 2 coats

I was so crazily in love with Catrice Ultimate Color 380 Nude-tastic that i immediately did a makeup look to go with nude lipstick! I'm lovin it!



The verdict

  • Not sticky
  • Matte
  • Smooth application 
  • Creamy texture
  • Moisturizing
  • Long lasting (3-4 hours)


I have not found anything i hate about this product yet. I hope i wont but if i do, i'll put on an update!

Worth the buy? Hell yeah

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're right, this suits your skin tone so well! I'm on a hunt for a good nude lipstick as well, but just like you said, trying to find the right one is so hard for people who have a pale skin complexion T__T

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I would recommend a nude lipstick with slightly red/orange/pink base for anyone with pale skin complexion :)

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment