Instagram Shots

Wednesday, April 13

Mini Update - April

Hola amigo!

I'm back to my college with a new semester this week and today is the 3rd day of class but i'm already feeling exhausted and stressed. From the beginning of day 1 i was already briefed on my assignments and lecturer's expectations. And i have to get started on the assignment right now. C'mon guys, it's only the first day; we're still warming up you know. /sighs/

Another thing is that my mom's on a vacation to some Eastern European countries and i'm left with all the housekeeping. I'll come back from school tired and exhausted but i still have to do the daily housekeeping; cleaning, making sure my brother gets all his stuff done, preparing meals. /phew/ 

I wonder how mom did it. It's only my 3rd day doing this and mannnn i'm exhausted. 

Anyways, as you can see it's been a little hectic these days so i'm really trying to upload some good content before i get even busier! I have prepared so much. There are hundreds of photos left unedited for the upcoming blog posts yet. I'll try to get them done as sooooon as possible i promise. maybe tomorrow?


A blog post is never complete without a recent selfie so tadaaaaa! I swear i wasn't acting cool. I was trying to take a decent selca but the wind was crazy, so i decided to look the other way and see how it turns out and dang, i think it turned out pretty well!

Before leaving this blog post, i would like to share a song, recently my jam like i play it over and over again. Give it a listen!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck to your first semester! Please always keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!

    Follow me @qingsstyle on Instagram and Twitter!

    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment