Instagram Shots

Thursday, March 31

Mellie's 22nd Birthday!

Hi lovelies!

Yesterday, 30th March 2016 was my 22nd Birthday! Wow i'm getting old aren't i? /sighs
I'm always very excited for my Birthday because i get to be treated as a princess for the day!

This year i didn't hold any celebration or party but i did manage to spend time with some close friends and family. And honestly that's all that matters for me. Many people wished me as well and for that i'm really grateful.

Although i did not receive many presents, just sincere wishes are more than enough. 

I started the day with lunch at Daorae! A Korean Restaurant and honestly i'm not disappointed! The food was amazing and i did ate a little too much /burps/ 

After that, ice cream! oh boyyy~ My friends and i headed to Haagen-Dasz to try out their Seventh Heaven. So much yums. The three of us managed to finish SEVEN amazing scoops of ice cream isn't that a little crazy?

Haagen-Dasz Seventh Heaven

Haagen-Dasz Seventh Heaven

Look at that, it's so cool! Definitely earning lots of points on the creativity and aesthetic. Taste wise? Just Haagen-Dasz ice cream with slices of fruits drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce. But it's still a-mayyyy-zingg

After all that food, i had dinner at a Chinese restaurant with my family. Imagine the amount of food im shoving into me for the day oh man..






So much yumss~ Well, my birthday 'celebration' went quite well i guess? Very quiet and small but i like it this way :)

Oh, i had on two looks for the day, one for morning and one for night!

I'm thinking of doing a makeup tutorial on either one of it so please place your votes on which one you'd like to see~
   
Day
Night


Toodles~

10 comments:

  1. wow! the food looks so delicious! make me feel so hungry
    have a great day dear
    i follow u on gfc. would u like to followback?
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! and i have followed you on gfc too :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from Spain: Happy Birthday. Very tasty food. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much! i have followed you on gfc as well :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!!!!

    Food looks so yummy , hope you enjoyed your day ..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those foods just look super yummy! For the make up tutorial, please go with day makeup since it's Spring time so I want to see your bright make up tutorial :) By the way, would you like to follow each other's blog dear? Please let me know, thank you

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear! I'll definitely check out your blog and follow you on gfc! Let's stay in touch~

      Delete
  5. Happy B-Lated Birthday! and The food looks amazing!! For the makeup you should do the night one it looks really pretty. Great blog! New Follower on GFC! Let's keep in touch!!

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will follow you back! Keep in touch~

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment