Review: The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

by - March 25, 2016

Favorite Picks: Lip tint - The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

Aloha lovelies~ For today's blogpost, i will be posting about a long /almost/ forgotten series of my blog; The Favorite Picks! This time, i will be introducing my favorite pick of lip tint for this month.

The Saem Saeummul Real Tint

Favorite Picks: Lip tint - The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

Favorite Picks: Lip tint - The Saem Saemmul Real Tint


I got this lip tint from Althea.kr for only RM10 ! woah talk about crazzzy cheap prices. I bought it on a whim while i was getting other stuffs as well. My brain was like 'Oh hey look only RM10, let's get that too' and so i did. I picked 02 Orange.

Favorite Picks: Lip tint - The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

Well, i didn't have high expectation from this lip tint since the price is just really cheap. But boyyy i was never so wrong. The liquid was sort of thick and consistent. Application was very very smooth and the color stays on for a very long time!

Favorite Picks: Lip tint - The Saem Saemmul Real Tint

I love love love this product. It doesn't look too heavy on my lips so i can wear it for a natural or no-makeup days just for that light color. But if you're looking for a more concentrated color, you'll just need to apply a few more layers!

It doesn't dry my lips and i love that because i am very skeptical on lip tints as my lips have been peeling a lot lately.

Love love love this!

What are your favorite lip tints?

*oh by the way, i have made an update on my April Skin Magic Stone review post. Do check it out!

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your lips are so cute, haha! And nice review. I often hear that water-type lip tints are the most drying out of all the lip tint types, so I usually wear mine with lip balm. My current favorite tint is the Color Lasting Tint by Aritaum! The color is really good and it has a bit of moisturizing properties, so it works even when I forget my lip balm at home heh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard that Aritaum's lip products are amazing!

      Delete
  2. looving the colour! i generally only wear lip tints, at least lately and have been looking for a shade like this one <3

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the color for this one. it's not too red or orange. it's just right XD

      Delete
  3. Nice post. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaw I love the color its so pretty >3<
    my fav liptint is peripera peri's ink ^^

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard peripera's peri ink is really nice too! but it looks too concentrated for me :3

      Delete
  5. When I shop from Althea, I forgot to put this into my shopping bag T__T
    Really curious about this liptint since the price is quite cheap ><

    vanillaberrys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely worth the price! of course it's not as good as those that costs 10X more but for only RM10, it's really a good buy!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment