What's in my bag? - College edition

by - January 10, 2016

What's in my bag? College edition
Hey loves~

From tomorrow onward i will be attending a new university college. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time. Meeting new people, getting to know your new lecturers, making new friends, learning new stuffs. Isn't it quite intimidating at the same time?

I'm really excited after listening to how our course goes. So far, my classmates seems pretty cool and lecturers are A-okay!

College is the time of your life to be enjoying new stuffs and developing yourself. Unfortunately i did not learn that any earlier but being presented this chance again, i'll be grabbing it with both hands. It's going to be another challenge in my life. Thinking about it, that's rather exhilarating. Let tomorrow be a start of something new.

Now, aren't you a little curious to see what i'm bringing to college on the first day of class? Obviously as time goes by, it'll be filled with junks like bits of papers, candy wrappers, more notebooks, etc but for the first day of class, what will you be bringing? What will be in your bag?


What's in my bag? College edition

What's in my bag? College edition

I got my bag in Insadong, Seoul for only 10,000won (approx ~USD10) It's a lovely white imitation leather backpack with a laptop compartment inside. 



Lovely notebook bought in Insadong as well. It's a blank notebook so i can scribble any way i want to.




My favorite pens are from MONAMI. They come in a variety of colors and only cost 700won each in Artbox!


Of course, i bring my hand cream everywhere. I'm in love with this hand cream from Cath Kidston. It smells wonderful and it does not leave a sticky residue which works really good for my sweaty palms.

It doesn't seem a lot but for now i think this would be enough lol

What's in your college bag? I'm curious so please leave a comment below!

*PS: Did you noticed that i changed my watermark and blog header? :)

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. I really like how you've kept the essentials in! My college back used to be so cluttered, receipts at the bottom of my bag, lipsticks thrown around, I even think I have a broken charger in there! aha xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i try to keep it as neat and tiny as possible but /obviously/ it fails at some point. I can never seem to keep my bag tidy as well!

      Delete
  2. Bags in seoul are so cheapppp omg! Decent bags that are durable at the same time are fairly expensive in the UK T__T Mine is such a boring bag; I only have a notebook, pencil case, purse, hand cream, planner and essential makeup for touch ups on days that I wear makeup >.< So glad that you're settling well at a new place, it can sometimes be very daunting moving to another environment =/

    http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bag is a mess if I go to univeristy. I put my books at morning and I left some items at home everyday. Now I have exams so I don't any have classes until February. You bag looks more organised then mine.
    I love your blog. I'm your new follower.
    Bai, Shiki

    [Beauty and Destroy]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear~! ♥♥♥♥♥ I do not have school textbooks so don't reorganize my bag often! There are times when i go to school without my bag lol

      Love, Mellie

      Delete
  4. Noblemen, by far the world's first luxury leather line for men without the exorbitant prices
    best leather bags
    Luxury leather bags for men
    leather backpack for men

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment