Instagram Shots

Friday, October 16

IKON Pop-up Store at Lotte Young Plaza

Heyya loves.

A few days ago i visited IKON's Pop-up store at Lotte Young Plaza near Myeongdong! I've read news articles about it and i was really excited to go!

But when it got there it was rather disappointing. I thought it would be bigger with more merchandise. I guess i went a little too later so most of the merchandises were sold out but still-

The place was really small and the merchandises were wayyy overpriced /as expected anyways/








I didn't get the album as i was thinking i should just get their full album instead of a half-album. There are sticker packs, fan, button badge, notebook, album, bag, etc

I wanted to get a Bobby button badge but his was sold out /sobs/ there's like tons of Chanwoo's left ;;

Other than that, i wanted to snap more photos but one of the worker was staring at me so i could just sneak a few ;;;

Anyways, i'm loving their songs so much especially Airplane. Poor baby Hanbin ;u; I wish they'd give Donghyuk more lines, seriously whyyy not?

Please give it a listen if you have not! Even if you're not a fan, it's a really good song!

1 comment:

  1. I have had managed to get this sing out of my head .. my cousin loves this group she was replying this song over and over , its good thanks for sharing...x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment