Review: Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

by - October 15, 2015

Hey loves ~!

Today i'm showing you one of my favorites. I'm a very lazy person to do face wash-off masks but i find it very simple to do this!

 Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

This mask helps to refine your pores and not only that, removes pore clogging oil and dirt.

I've tried many brands until i come across this one and none works as well as this!

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Easily just apply on dry skin and leave on for 10-15 mins before washing off. Now, isn't that easy and fast?

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask

Not only that i notice that it made my skin brighter and smoother right after rinsing off the mask.

Definitely a must-try if you have large pores and oily skin like me.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've heard a lot of rave about Skinfood's egg white line and I've always been a bit iffy when it comes to pore refining products because they either give me breakouts or don't work at all. I'm glad it worked for you and thanks for sharing it :)

    Kelly | http://www.kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, i've experienced that as well but this works just fine for me~ :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment