Review: Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

by - October 01, 2015

Hey guys, today i'm going to do a min review on this one interesting item i've recently gotten.

Introducing the Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover!

When i first saw it, i was quite surprised and curious to see how it works. I'm sure some of us have the crazy itch to squeeze out all our blackheads and whiteheads but squeezing them out might leave a scar on your skin!

Therefore say no to squeezing and try using this instead!

Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

It has a jelly brush which you just twist the cap, press out the gel and brush it along the areas of your blackheads or whiteheads.

I have to say it's oddly satisfying doing that.

Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover

Aside from that, it generates frictional heat when you're rubbing against your skin which helps to open your pores so the gel can permeate into your pores and thus getting rid of your blackheads.

As you can see i have a very serious issue of blackhead around my nose. I went to a facial once and my esthetician said i have very very very stubborn blackheads and using those peel-off masks won't work for me.

But since i've started on this, my nose area has become smoother so most of my whiteheads are eliminated. 

I don't buy the "Get rid of your blackheads all at once!" as claimed by the brand as it took me a week or two. 

Not sure if it can really help my removing my blackheads but it's quite a good try and besides it worked for my whiteheads instead ;;;



You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want to try this! I have plenty of whiteheads rather than blackheads and I have large pores too. Most of the pore reducing products I've tried works only temporarily or not at all and I've pretty much almost gave up on trying to reduce my pores but this sounds like something you neat to try. :)

    www.urhappybunnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting product~! I've never seen anything like it, and it looks really cool <33

    alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for sharing ... I need to get my hands on that products as I have serious whitehead issues...x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment