Instagram Shots

Tuesday, July 7

Sponsored Review: M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens

 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts


Hey lovelies~ Today i'll be reviewing a new pair of lens sent to me by Klenspop 

When i saw it, i was super duper excited~! Blue circle lens! The last time i wore blue lenses was when i was still cosplaying which was like 4 years ago

With excited little fingers i opened up the lens bottle and put it on but alas i was hugely, tremendously DISAPPOINTED

I had so much expectation for this but it was such a huge let down.

You'll see why... let's get to the photos.

 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts



Brand: M.I.Contact
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea
Package Includes: 1 pair lens + lens case + mini tweezers



 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts


 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts
There's an instruction sheet~
 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts

 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts
Lens pattern
 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts
Left: With // Right: Without

 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts
Both: with

 M.I.Contact Circle Blue Lens Seoul Korea Contacts
Under direct sunlight
The colors did not show at all, it looks like i'm wearing plain black lenses. I was excited as i planned a makeup tutorial on Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake but the lens colors are not visible at all. disappointing disappointing disappointing.

Color: 1/5 - I was expecting a lot but it was such a let down. I was hoping for many a light tint of blue but no, it looks jet black when i wear them on.

Design: 2.5/5 - Plain designs that would work nicely if only the colors showed a little. But the design is not visible as soon as you put them on. My eye pupils look like black orbs lol.

Comfort: 3.5/5 - The good side is that this pair of lens is quite comfortable but it dries out easily.

Enlargement: 4.5/5 - It sure plays it's part in enlarging your pupils. I look a little alienated but maybe it's just me not getting used to it or because i look horrible in it haha. It provides a decent amount of enlargement though.

The final verdict: B- Overall i was disappointed because of the color which did not even show; not even a slight hue of blue but the lens are quite comfortable! Maybe it will look pretty on those with lighter colored pupils, just not for me ;;

This pair is my least favorite of all but like i said, i'm sure it'll look amazing on those with lighter colored pupils T_T ah, i really want to try on colored contacts. It's been a while since i've done any cosplay makeup and i'm very very very looking forward to doing it again!






Ciaossu~


10 comments:

  1. Hahahaha i really don't understand how it could just turn black without having even the slightest bit of colour even in flash! I saw a blogger review these lenses awhile back too, but I'm still amazed how it just turns black xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thes is great =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first two photos are very nice. I like how you made the title/banner for this post as well as the colour matching the lens pacakging with the nailpolish on the stark white sheet of paper *takes notes* haha. Followed you back, Melody :)

    Love, Anne ♥
    ✿ http://www.annebee.net ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!!great post :)

    http://ovationspas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if the color didn't peak through, it still looks cute on you. You look like a doll!


    -Bee
    www.beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's more look black than blue, but it's pretty :3


    I'm new her, maybe we can follow each other?? :3
    My blog: http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment