Instagram Shots

Thursday, May 21

Sponsored Review: Circle Lens: SCL 22 Choco

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Today i will be reviewing the last pair of lens i previously received from my lovely sponsor Klenspop

I will be reviewing the  SCL 22 Choco from Maxlook!

SCL 22 Choco

Info Brand: MAXLOOK 
Diameter: 14.3mm. 
Graphic Diameter: 13.5mm. 
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 year disposal
Country of origin: South Korea | Certification: ISO CE KGMP
Power: 0.00 ~ -5.00 (0.25 step) -5.50 ~ -10.00(0.50 step)
Price: $33.00
Includes: 1 pair of lens + bonus case + mini tweezers

*Before i begin the review, these lenses are sponsored by Klenspop however the entire review is in my own honest opinion.

Previously i have reviewed 2 other lenses from the same series Black & Brown and i gave such fantastic reviews about it. So today, i tried on this pair as well, expecting the same.

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean



Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Lens design

As usual the lens come in a pretty illustrated box with instructions on them.

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Left: without // Right: with
Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Both: with 


Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Under direct sunlight

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Side view

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean
Under room lighting

There is a story about this pair when i first fitted it into my eye. It was so soft, when i blinked my eye a little harder, the lens rolled to almost the back of my eye! It got stuck between my inner eyelid and eyeball. I was freaking out so much but it didn't hurt at all because it was so soft. However i used my finger slowly to slide it down to my pupil and took them out. I was freaking out so much i had to wait a few hours before putting them on again. /phew

Color: 3/5 - From the lens, the color looks amazing but when fitted into my eye, it blends in with my eye color, it doesn't look like i was wearing any lenses. I was hoping the color would pop out a little but to my dismay, it looks exactly like my own eye color.

Design: 4/5 - Simple design. It was too simple, it looks exactly like your pupil.

Comfort: 1000/5 - Back then i was raving about how comfortable the SCL23 Brown is but this is way much more comfortable. Honestly after my mini incident i have to keep checking my eyes in the mirror to see if my lens are there. And i have to keep reminding myself to take off the lenses before i jump into bed. I was afraid i might forget because it was so comfortable, it felt like i wasn't wearing any!

Enlargement: 4.5/5 - Very natural and basic. I guess if you're going for the 'i'm not wearing lens but my eyes look pretty' look then yes, this is perfect enlargement for you. Even with the slight enlargement my eyes look very natural, no one suspected i was wearing any lens until i told them.

The final verdict: 4.8/5 -  I have to give a 4.8 because i love it so much. Comfort is WAYY over the top. I love it however after that mini incident i am very cautious wearing it. A little minus points for the color because it looks exactly like my eye color while i was hoping there would be a slight tint of chocolate color.

This is one of the best pairs i have ever worn. Comfort is A+++ i cant stress on more about it but trust me, you need to try it for yourself. If i'm looking forward to looking natural, i would opt for this lens. It looks like i have naturally pretty large eyes *u*

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean

Sponsored Review Circle Lens SCL 22 Choco seoul korean


How does it look like? It looks like i wasn't wearing any lenses right?  haha

Once again thank you Klenspop for sponsoring these lovely lens. Do get your circle lenses from them!


See ya~

6 comments:

  1. I like that it makes your eyes bigger yet it still looks natural. It reminds me of Yuko Oshima's eyes (former AKB48). :D

    -Bee.
    http://beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had to google her ;; and wow her eyes are so cute~! ;u;


      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  2. Wow the enlargement is super natural and it looks really nice on you~ I was looking for something with minimal enlargement that I can wear on a daily basis :o I must check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this is the most perfect lens for a daily basis and you'll be surprised at it's comfort!


      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you~! :)

      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment