Cute buys under 7,000won

by - May 25, 2015

These days i have a fascination towards accessories mainly neck chokers and earrings.

I don't really fancy huge dangling accessories but just small, simple yet intriguing kind of accessories.

You can pretty much dress up any outfit just with simple accessories! And being in Seoul is a good place to get all these uber cute accessories for cheap!

I have a small appraise at the end of the post so be sure to read it!

Cute buys under 7,000won accessories hair tie seoul korean style choker earring stud

These are elastic hair ties which are gaining popularity in Seoul. You can wear it on you wrist or as a hair tie. Or both, it's convenient during the summer. When it gets hot just pull it off your hand and bun up your hair! A set for 2,900won


Cute buys under 7,000won accessories hair tie seoul korean style choker earring stud

Stud earrings! I dislike those huge dangling earrings so i always look for these small simple earrings. Small and simple yet it completes my whole look! Each of these cost 1,000won only!


Cute buys under 7,000won accessories hair tie seoul korean style choker earring stud

Cute buys under 7,000won accessories hair tie seoul korean style choker earring stud

Neck choker are my favorites right now. I would say i'm kind of obsessed with it. I can put on a plain t-shirt and pants and the choker ups my whole outfit! It pretty much revives my whole look. Each of these costs 5,900won.

So, tell me what are your favorite accessories?

My dear readers~

These days i have been thinking, i would love to get in touch with all of you not just through my blog but also by letters! I would love to exchange pen pal handwritten letters and small gifts.  And after receiving it, the receiver should make a blog post about it. The more people who joins, the merrier!
I am still in the mid of deciding how it will go but basically it's a small introduction letter, some small gifts and beauty samples.

Tell me what do you think, if any of you are interested, do drop me an email: here

Loves

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by~ :)


      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  2. accessory are really cute =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by :)


      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  3. Omg everything is adorable!! i really love chokers though and i agree what you say, it really does make a plain outfit look 100x better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it does. especially on my lazy days when i don't really feel like dressing up, just toss in the choker with any plain jeans and white tee and it'll look amazing!

      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  4. The chokers are so cute!! I love that bell one :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is actually a stone ><;;


      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog right now and I am inlove. In a way I feel like I can relate to you just by reading your blog lol & I think we are roughly the same age :) I am into penpalling its awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for dropping by~ if you're interested please drop me an email ^^

      Delete
  6. These are adorable and cute! I know what you mean by using the choker to dress up ordinary tees. I have a choker that has a rose quartz pendant and it goes on with everything. I love the lace details.
    Cindy C. http://cccream-is-cindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment