Instagram Shots

Thursday, April 30

Review: It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream


Hey lovelies~

So, a few days ago i ran out of makeup cleanser remover. I've been using It's Skin Green Tea Cleansing Gel. And i was looking for something the same however when i popped into It's Skin, they're not in season anymore! /dooms

This is the thing i dislike about korean skincare/cosmetic. They change really fast according to trends and season!

So i was recommended this It's Skin Mango White Cleansing Cream.



 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

Honestly i was a little reluctant in trying new products but it smells so so so good! It has a light sweet fragrance.

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

It definitely cleans my face 'softly' and keeps it moist.

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

 It's Skin Mangowhite Cleansing Cream

It has small particles in it to help scrub your face as well.

I was very surprised when i first used it. It smells great and actually after washing my makeup off with this, my face feels softer and brighter. What sorcery is this?!

And it is amazing that it cleanses off your makeup really well, i do not have to rub hard to get my mascara off.

Bonus point is that it is a cleansing cream so it is perfect for oily skin because cleansing oil will pretty much clog your pores or make it much more oily but this cleansing cream is soft on your skin and isn't as oily.

However i usually wash my face again with a cleansing foam to make sure it is EXTRA clean~

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like an amazing cleansing cream c: I wish I could try it, too~
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend it :)

      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  2. I feel the same, cleansing creams make my face feel softer afterwards! I've been using one from Nature Republic and I love it. No drippy mess either :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it cleans really well. I have yet tried any from Nature Republic but i'll give it a thought when i'm getting new ones :)

      Mellie,
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment