Versatile Blogger Award

by - March 12, 2015

Firstly, i would love to thank Claudia < b2utyblogger >  for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! It's such a great honor to receive a nomination. /thanks sweety




I know my blog has been lacking in many aspects however i am now patching it up so you can always look forward to more interesting things to come!

The rules are pretty basic:

  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
  •  Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  •  Finally, write  7 things about yourself.

So, here goes my favorite 15 blogs //you have to give them a visit!



Now, 7 random facts about me ~

✢ I love Pokemon. 'nuff said. I get judged by people just because i love Pokemon. It started back when i was 5, i was introduced to Pokemon by my uncles and bamm- i want to be the very best, like no one ever was..dum dum dum..

✢ I have Lepidopterophobia - fear of butterflies or moths. As i get older, i got better as well. When i was much younger, even the sight of a butterfly 10 meters away would have made me scream and cry and seeing butterly patterned items would make me feel chilly and disgusted. However now i don't feel that way anymore but if there is a butterfly fluttering about 5 meters away would still made me run the opposite way.

✢ Favorite food : Cup noodles. When i was much younger, i love love love love noodles. Any type of noodles. Even if i'm not hungry, i get hungry just by the sight of noodles. Especially instant/cup noodles.

✢ I am very aware of my body as i didn't like how i looked. Picking out the perfect clothes for me to wear is always stressing especially when i try to look nice. But till this day, laziness reigns. I do simple workouts and look for clothes that would hide all my body flaws. /sigh

✢ I love big cats. Tigers, leopards, cheetahs, etc. I have a plush baby snow leopard which i received when i adopted a Snow Leopard from WWF.

✢ I was a cosplayer. Yes, i use to cosplay when a few years back but due to lack of time and passion, i decided to quit. I love cosplay makeup and enjoy doing them. Maybe in the future you might see some on the blog?

✢ I speak English, Mandarin, Hokkien (Chinese Dialect), Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia and Korean (still in progress as i'm learning and i'm very much enjoying my life in Seoul right now )



Drop your links in a comment and i'll be sure to check your blog!


You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Wow, you speak so many languages, that's so awesome! Thank you very for tagging me in this, so sweet of you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm anticipating your posts on it~

      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  2. You seem such a nice person! :) Btw I love learning new languages as well! I'm currently trying to learn Korean, too! The alphabet system is so easy haha!

    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're so sweet ;u; I'm struggling quite a lot with my Korean because of the grammar, it's always confusing but it's fun!

      love,
      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  3. jealous of your language skill! its nice to know more about you ^^
    I followed your blog, looking forward to more post!
    hope you check out my blog!
    http://siren7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! you're really sweet ^^
      i have been following your blog and i love it. i can't wait to see more posts from you :)

      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  4. Wow, thank you so much for nominating me! That's so cool that you can speak so many languages I'm jealous~ And I love every kind of noodles as too ^__^b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i look forward to your blog post! :)

      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me dear and your lovely comment on my blog! ♥ I really appreciate it :) Who doensn't love cup noodles right? ;P So jealous of you speaking so many different languages! I would love to speak korean too and also chinese #goals (A) So nice you live in Seoul right now, I sooo want to visit Seoul so badly :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do visit Seoul some day, drop me an email and i'd love to show you around!

      Love,
      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  6. I'm sorry for such a ridiculously late reply! Thank you so much for the nomination sweetie, I've been a little MIA on my blog recently but hoping to get back into it soon (hopefully with a revamp of the blog!).

    Again, thank you so much - it means a lot! I also browsed your blog a little and fell in love, count me as a follower :)

    - Aida
    www.alovesvintage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Leave a sweet comment