Instagram Shots

Friday, March 13

Review: Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash

Today i'll be introducing to you my favorite budget-friendly MASCARA~

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash


Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic


Mascara is like my best friend. I will never ever go out without mascara /unless im dropping by the convenience store bare-faced/ 

I've tried mascaras of many brands, even high-end brands and most of them couldn't really satisfy me! But once as i ran out of mascara and a tiny bit tight on my budget, i decided to pop by Etude House for a cheaper mascara. Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash { curling }

I was amazingly surprised by the quality of the mascara as compared to the price!

Let's take a look!

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic


Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic


What i love about Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash, it does not clump up too much. And the application was really smooth!

I love how it made my lashes not only longer, but thicker and much curly even without the help of a lash curler. Great isn't it?

And best of all, it only costs me 4,000won. Crazy cheap, don't you think so?

I bought this curling mascara but got myself thickening, lengthening and curling as well! 3-in-1 and it works perfectly for me!

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic

Etude House Oh! M' Eye Lash review korean cosmetic


I don't even have eyeliner applied on and it makes my eyes so much brighter and livelier! 



You can see how long my eyelashes are just by using this mascara. It comes out looking perfect in photos and videos so there is no need to worry or to even put on fake lashes!

Perfect for daily use.
Going out for a night out? No problem because this mascara sure makes your eyes look seductive as well~


What is your favorite mascara?

Do drop some comments and i'll be sure to check it out~!

6 comments:

  1. It's such a great mascara! :) And you are so pretty! I followed you back and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet ;u; thank you!

      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  2. I love how it transformed your eyes! I haven't seen much about their mascaras, and now I'm really interested. I like that it curls while it defines!

    My favorite right now is L'oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga. It also delivers that dramatic lash, just not as much curl as your Etude House.

    I've also recently rediscovered some of my love for the classic mascaras, like the first makeup my mom bought me when I was a young teenager. Cover Girl Professional is so simple, yet delivers powerful results. And it's mega cheap!

    Vonnie
    petitefeetblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so much of L'oreal's Voluminous Miss Manga but i have yet to try it! Maybe i will when i run out of mascaras~ :)

      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete
  3. Looks really great!!
    I would love to try it!

    http://toomanybiases.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do give it a try.. and it's super cheap which is a really good budget buy :D

      Mellie
      http://themelliediaries.blogspot.kr/

      Delete

Leave a sweet comment